Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Test Prep and Interactive PowerPoint Series: Fairy Tale Edition



For too many years, when I faced an educational dilemma that seemed unsolvable, I shrugged my shoulders, thought, "Oh well.  What can I do?" and moved on with my teaching to the best of my ability.
Teacher image by Clipart Panda

After examining several costly alternatives to the aforementioned dilemmas, the Lord gave me the knowledge and skill to create my own system that could be used with middle school students in order to address each of my concerns.  Here are the highlights of my Test Prep and Interactive PowerPoint series:
Teacher Image by Phillip Martin

Since this program was created in PowerPoint, using it is as simple as opening the presentation and running it.  Most teachers and students are familiar with PowerPoint, so there is no need to spend extensive time learning the program. Additionally, using PowerPoint eliminates the need for internet access to run the program.  This alleviates the problem of wasted class time due to internet crashes or slow connections.




Click the image to download your free preview of all four installments. 





The four part series is now available here.

Click the image to go to this product in my TpT store. 
I encourage you to partner with other teachers in your building and use this system across grade levels. This way, teachers can pool their financial resources and provide students with research-based, best practice instruction without breaking the bank.

 Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.  I am more than happy to help in any way that I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment