Saturday, January 17, 2015

Point of View Game Preview


After taking the time to teach point of view, I want to make sure my students remember this important literary concept.  I used PowerPoint to create this game for them.  Students read passages and respond to multiple-choice questions.  They have the option of listening to the passage read aloud and hearing a teacher think-aloud in order to help them determine the correct answer. Students receive immediate feedback, and see the number of items answered correctly at the end of the game.






I like to have a little friendly competition among my students to see who can answer the most questions correctly, with prizes going to the top finishers.  This type of concept review helps solidify student knowledge so that they don't forget what they learned.

Grab your copy of the game today!


No comments:

Post a Comment